Skin Cancer Prevention
- It is never too late to protect yourself from the sun.
- Avoid direct sun exposure between 10am and 3 pm.
- Wear protective clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Apply good sunscreens with at least SPF of 30, before and regularly during sun exposure but NOT to prolong sun exposure.
- Get to know your own and your family’s skin.
- Perform self-skin examination at least every 2 Months.
- Look for any lesion that looks different to all the others or is NEW.
- Look for any lesions that change over time in SIZE, SHAPE or COLOUR.
- If you have a NEW or changing lesion—please call for an urgent appointment.